This blog is no longer updated. It has moved here. From now on, please use www.beirutspring.com only. Also the feed for the new blog is here

Friday, March 11, 2005


My name is..


My Name is Omar Karami,
I am your New prime minister,
I spent the last few days reflecting,
I thought i'd give the premiereship another try,
I knew the public couldn't spend so much time without me,
after all, i represent the majority,
everyone loves me and thinks i'm funny
i know i'm not pretty, but that doesn't matter,
I love the opposition, as a matter of fact,
i love them so much i want them next to me
i want them next to me, I MEAN NOW
where are you? you don't like me?
opposition! get your asses over here!
what? you don't want to come?
you bastards,
you are bankrupting lebanon!
My name is omar karami..