This blog is no longer updated. It has moved here. From now on, please use www.beirutspring.com only. Also the feed for the new blog is here

Saturday, July 02, 2005


Sun-bathing


Apparently, P.M. elect Seniora has advised us all to “go sunbathe” on Saturday and Sunday, since he is postponing the announcement of his government till next week.

Since I'm a good citizen, this is exactly what I’m going to do.
I’m going to lie on the beach by the Atlantic Ocean, here to be precise:


Needless to say, messenger turtles are the closest thing we got to the internet in that cozy sandy neighborhood (maybe the occasional stray dolphin, but don’t push my luck). So all you Beirut-spring obsessed souls will have to wait till Monday for the next entry; If that itchy feeling is just too unbearable, you could always check the archives.

Meanwhile, I’ll just take you for granted and get me a tan.
Have a nice weekend