Operation Maximum Turnout

Vote Saad…Vote Saad…Vote Saad…Vote Saad…Vote Saad…Vote Saad…
“Good Morning, This is ma7soubkom Saad, I’m calling you to remind you how crucial tomorrow’s election is, and I would love it if you go out and vote for my whole list, have a nice day”. This is the phone call my mom got this morning. Needless to say, this is a recorded message in Hariri’s voice that most Traboulsi Households got
Also, Cell-phones got a “Go-out-and-vote” message from Hariri. I don’t have the exact text, so if you live in Tripoli and got it, please poste it in the comments section.
Thus, two new mediums to reach voters have been added to Hariri’s increasingly agressive arsenal; That's just in case you don’t watch Future T.V, read Almustaqbal newspaper, or attend rallies with free Halewet el Jibn (Tripoli sweets).
If anyone of you got an email to get out and vote, I would also appreciate it if you poste it.







<< Home