Change Of Looks

The Beirut Spring has just had a facelift.
The new logo is inspired by the diversity of the Lebanese people. The Lebanese social fabric is often referred to as a mosaic. Morover, the Lebanese political arena was all about color coding last year (Orange for Aoun, Blue for Future, Green for Amal, Yellow for Hezbollah).
The over-all look is cleaner and I added the picture of Gebran Tueni next to that of Rafic Hariri.
The facelift also solves an important technical issue: People who live in the UAE and Saudi Arabia can now see the design, since the images are no longer hosted on Flickr.
It might take some getting used to but I'm sure the new look is more in line with the spirit of my blog.
I hope you enjoy my new face, both that of the blog and that of my profile :)
(Comments are moderated. A free exchange of ideas is welcome, but some comments will be removed. please read policy here. If your comment does not immediately show, it's probably because I haven't read it yet or because it doesn't comply with the policy, please wait and don't re-post.)







<< Home