Morning Tip

This tip is only for readers who can read Arabic (sorry)

There's something I do every day first thing in the morning. I don't know why Annahar doesn't advertise this more, but I guess it's intentionally a "well kept secret". If you know about this, good for you, but I noticed many people don't.
Every morning, I go to the PDF page of Annahar (I know the design is terrible, but the content's great). I then click on today's editorials and VOILA! I get all of today's editorials nicely laid out on an A4 document that I print, staple and read over my cup of coffee, for free!
It's a very handy habit if you live outside of Lebanon. If you must ask, I like Sahar Ba3asiri, Sarkis Na3oum and Raje7 Khoury most.
(Comments are moderated. A free exchange of ideas is welcome, but some comments will be removed. please read policy here. If your comment does not immediately show, it's probably because I haven't read it yet or because it doesn't comply with the policy, please wait and don't re-post.)







<< Home