This blog is no longer updated. It has moved here. From now on, please use www.beirutspring.com only. Also the feed for the new blog is here

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Eh il halawa di


Two Egyptian bloggers have a newfound respect for Lebanon’s “resources”

When two prominent Egyptian bloggers, The Big Pharaoh and The Egyptian Sandmonkey, simultaneously write today about Lebanon with titles like: “Only in Lebanon” and “God Bless Lebanon”, you’d think they uncovered some sort of Holy grail.

It seems our tourism season will not be as damaged as I originally feared.

PS: If you’re looking for an aggregator for Arab blogs in English, I seriously recommend Itoot. It’s stylish and comprehensive, and the featured posts are handpicked daily for quality.

(Comments are moderated. A free exchange of ideas is welcome, but some comments will be removed. please read policy here. If your comment does not immediately show, it's probably because I haven't read it yet or because it doesn't comply with the policy, please wait and don't re-post.)