Up!

I never thought I’d find myself quoting Shania Twain, but here goes nothing: "it's got as bad as it could be… It can only go up from here"
Mr. Bassem Sabe3 (MP) said it best: Mr Jamil el Sayyed's press conference is nothing but one of the last wails of a dying regime, which is dying a painful and humiliating death (ok, I confess, the last bit is of my own invention), but the idea is this: the regime has got its back to the wall, and it's getting scared and noisy.
Did you see the face of that man? In Arabic they say "bikibb sahn il laban", in other words, he looked very stressed..
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that the man can't be dangerous, something tells me he's sensing the noose around his neck (think Fitzgerald). This somehow made him think that it's a good idea to break every single protocol and constitutional law and talk politics...
He unleashed a barrage of anger among real politicians who gleefully reminded him that he's nothing but a public servant and that he has to stay away from politics (I remembered when rumsfeld was shaking in his pants when he was being questioned by senators after the Iraq war, politicians suddenly started to look powerful)..Even Naharnet seems to be optimistic..
Mr. Lahhoud is losing his cards one after the other, and he had better not decide to go out with a bang (well, another one)







<< Home